Thursday, November 18, 2010

my creative space: christmas stockings and gift tags

Well, it's a busy day today with Amelie's swimming lesson, my 20 week scan, general kid wrangling and getting organised for a bonus day at work tomorrow, doing a day's relieving in one of the classes I teach in on a Tuesday.
Crafting wise, I'm working on two christmas stockings for a friend's two little girls at the moment and I've finished two as well- one for Amelie and one for a friends baby girl.
 
And if I get a chance I'm going to make some more christmas gift tags, including a few for my crafty christmas giveaway I'm having soon!
Visit Kirsty's at Kootoyoo for more creative spaces....I'm loving seeing all the creative christmas ideas out there in blogland!
Thanks for visiting!
Megan

12 comments:

Makeminemidcentury said...

Oooh! They are all so cute!

Jennie said...

Those stockings are gorgeous!
(i wish i had time to make some too!)

Hope the 20 week scan goes well - its a pretty exciting one that!xx

Katie said...

Love the stockings! Can't decide whether to cheat and buy one for my baby boy or use my terrible sewing skills to try and make one!

Cat said...

Those stockings are sweet and such lovely colour combinations. Enjoy having your 20 week scan, how exciting, wishing you well. :)

MissMollyCoddle said...

I love these! Am a big fan of red ric rac. Lucky little ladies. Hope the scan went well, it's so exciting that one.

Seaside Siblings said...

Beautiful stockings!

quilary said...

Beautiful stockings - love the gingham and red spots fabrics - they look very country Christmas.

randi said...

such cute stocking! love them!

Anonymous said...

I just love your Christmas Stockings, gorgeous! You are so clever. Loving the tags too. Have a lovely weekend x

Lady Muck said...

Gorgeous stockings and tags... Reminds me I really need to make some heirloom stockings for my kids and every year I run out of time. Now I've seen these nice and early I have no excuses! x

Lady Muck said...

PS - I read your "I made this!" page and I can't believe you've only been sewing since last year... incredible!

Natalie No-cash said...

Megan - I LOVE those christmas stockings! I was thinking about making some for our wee family too.. you've inspired me now!

Also, if you're still looking for that great shade of bright yellow you were telling me about - I found a great one. Look up Resene "Wild Thing". It's such a great colour!

Good luck for your scan too - are you going to take a sneaky peak? :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails